Thursday, December 14, 2006

Talk about some bullshit

WTF?!!! PBS in Georgia is not airing the Chanukah/superhero show that Hillary tipped me to and that I posted about in the post below this. Scroll down to read about said show - the comments by Lambo are a must read.

But seriously, who does a guy have to blow to see a show about Jews and superheroes in Georgia?! A stroll through the rest of the month's PBS programming reveals a schedule packed to the tonsils with Jesus shows but not a single show about Jews (aside from Jesus) or superheroes (again, aside from Jesus - for those of you whose parents made them play with bible action figures as kids). That's some bullshit people.

I want my Jews and superheroes!

1 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

Ah. It's on the radio. Hence the Arye Gross. Damn. I'm disappointed.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home