Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ryanetics in 2010!

Not sure what I am running for but I am humbled to have Andy Rusk's endorsement for a run at something in 2010. WOOHOO Ryanetics in '10! You heard it here first.

Lambo, you wanna be my running mate?

Honestly until I learn to keep my opinions to myself I would be a terrible candidate for just about anything. However I would like to publicly join the effort to push Hillary into a run for commissioner next time her district comes up. We could use a good level headed subversive like you in City Hall!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alternatively, I'd be happy to see her run for school board.

Darren

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

That is a great idea! I hadn't even considered it.

Antidisingenuousmentarianism 2010!

3:32 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

Y'all! Not until I finish my doctorate, at very least. That's not going to be within two years, I suspect. Also, perhaps I should get on with having a very photogenic baby to pose with or something.

My Eastside location makes it much more difficult for me to run for something, though. At least school board meetings aren't on TV...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Gordon Lamb said...

I'll do anything, mate. You know that.
Maybe we could run for Sheriff and Coroner. Or something else, even!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

well, we do need a new sheriff so there is that haha.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary, you can borrow my photogenic toddler for pictures if necessary.

Darren

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home