Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chuck Jones is a peanut.

One time Athens Clarke County Superdistrict 9 Comissioner candidate Chuck Jones is just the kind of twentysomething Jesus loving NeoCon we don't need in local government. Over at the Athens Politics blog I have been fucking with him in the comments section of a recent posting about last Monday's candidate debate. I had been hoping to spend some time blogging about the debate (and the bizarre showing from current Superdistrict 9 candidate Alvin "best knife in the drawer" Sheats) but I have been spending all of my blog time playing with Chuck. You can read it HERE.

Oh and regarding the debates... Vote Heidi & Girtz on Tuesday, December 5th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Lamb said...

Sometimes I like to put peanuts in cola.

6:18 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

I particularly enjoyed the "suck it." line...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home