Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hey Heidi, you remember that there is a run-off election coming up right?

You might want to put up some billboards or take out some ads because Charlie is stomping you in the visibility department. Driving around Athens last night I was inundated with signs and billboards bearing empty and painfully vague ("A better today, a better tomorrow" WTF???) slogans alongside Maddox's deer-in-headlights mug-shot. If I wasn't a supporter already planning on voting for you I wouldn't even know this was a 2 person race.

Though I highly doubt that you or anyone affiliated with you is reading this little missive, I feel compelled to point out that it is in your best interest to get out there and make a little noise. Please don't leave us in the hands of Big Business Charlie just because you were too cocky to spread the word. I know advertising and signs can be expensive but something tells me that the Classic City's favorite sons would pony up some cheese to make a difference.

I'm just sayin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home