Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So chaotic

So anyone remember last week right before the runoff election when I was embroiled in a flamewar over at Athens Politics? Well it seems that a certain participant (who will go unnamed as I really don't want this to drag on any further) couldn't take the heat and went so far as to try pulling strings (or grasping at straws) to get me fired. I shit you not. While it is flattering to know that a certain someone has such a hard-on for me, I find it hard to understand how revealing yourself as a 6 year old on a blog entitles you to mess with a person's means of employment. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude has the most free time of any practicing lawyer I've ever run across. Not to mention very little indication that he ever pauses to consider how his words and actions reflect on him as a member of the Bar and officer of the court.

Darren

10:21 AM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

While I think Chuck is ridiculous, I think even this is below him. Again I am not going to get into who it is I am talking about but I will say that it isn't Chuck.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Ok; understood. My apologies to Chuck for presuming it was him.

Darren

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

I mean Chuck deserves his lumps but at least he can mix it up in a blog and not go for blood in real life when he makes an ass of himself.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Gordon Lamb said...

Well, it wasn't me. I promise. I double-dog swear stick a needle in my eye swear.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

HAHAHA well it isn't as if I don't know who it is, I am just not posting it. I think it is pretty easy to figure out though.

12:05 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

It's super easy.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home