Monday, March 12, 2007

New York

So a while ago I went to NYC for New York Comic-Con and a visit with my mom. Both went swimmingly and while I planned to post one long coherent (yeah, right) account of the trip with photographic accompaniment that has not happened. So, in light of the fact that I already posted Marvel's Madman figure and have mentioned the trip a few other times I am abandoning my original plan and will just post a few things as I have the time.

I didn't take many pictures as I hate looking like a tourist in a city that I used to call home, but I am attaching a few of the more interesting ones here. Notice the UN (a marvel of MODern design) and the view from our 18th floor hotel room (heights = yikes). As soon as I can find the power cable for my scanner I will post the Captain America (I would say R.I.P. if I thought he was actually dead - Steve Rogers dies for no man) sketch I picked up from Steve McNiven and a drawing done for a future issue of Mad Magazine that I bought for a dollar from Evan Dorkin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home