Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Madman figure coming from Marvel

I know I need to post stuff from New York Comic-Con (and I will soon I promise) but I wanted to at least get this picture of the upcoming Madman figure that I took. Marvel is going to release a line of Legends scale figures (6") featuring indie comic characters. Most of the first line are weird monsters and whatnot that I don't recognize but this Madman figure is all killer, no filler. Ginchy as the man himself would say.

Also coming soon are Milk and Cheese figures - I was talking to Evan Dorkin (and buying some drawings from him) while he was finishing up the handshake deal with the Marvel toy guy - not sure when they are going to appear but I am looking forward to it!

1 Comments:

Blogger rama hughes said...

it's out, fella! i saw madman in l.a.!

and how was the grand re-opening?!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home