Monday, October 30, 2006

whew back from a looong weekend with no internet

Hello interwebbers,

Oh how I have wanted to post for the last 4 days. But, alas, I have been in Florida watching my brother Jesse get married while staying in a hotel with no internet access. It was like living in the dark ages. I may as well have had The Black Death.

Aside from our Luddite hotel, the wife and I had a lovely time and gained a killer new sister!

Anyhoo, A ton happened in the world while I was gone including Andy Rusk's impassioned closing speech at the Athens Press Club Mayoral forum. I knew there was a reason I dug that guy. Hopefully next time around he will run for a county commissioner seat and start bringing his enthusiasm to our local government.

More on that and other things soon. For now I leave you with a picture of where we stayed, a picture of a Playmobile hobo, a picture of a child dressed as a hobo, a picture of a tiny horse (thanks Cuteoverload.com), and a picture of an old man seconds before he was mauled to death by a dog named hobo:









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Jesse's wife is a cutie!
He must have something good cuz he owns the worst domain name in history.

-Gordon

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home