Tuesday, February 06, 2007

so...

I must apologize for the lack of posting over the last few days, I have been crazy busy at the day job and spending any spare moments working on a secret project. Also for some reason I started drawing again a few days ago (keep in mind I haven't spent time actively drawing since I dropped out of the UGA art school in the mid 90s) and I can't stop. I just keep doodling like mad for no real reason. Perhaps I will post some scans from my sketch book at some point - if I feel like being ridiculed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

YOU SUCK!!!

...now, with that out of the way, let's see some drawings!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am VERY excited about the prospects of that secret project. When can we learn more!?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Gordon Lamb said...

Oh yeah. Nice secret, beard-o.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

Oh Lambo, don't hate, participate. Oh wait, you are.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

Oh and Darren, keep your eyes and ears peeled. I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you and I really can't afford a good legal defense team.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Gordon Lamb said...

I mean, "nice way to KEEP a secret."
you know I luh you.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home