Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boston needs to get an effing grip!

I don't know if you have heard about the city of Boston being invaded by the Mooninites but I think someone needs to get their head checked. I don't know how you could look at these pictures and think that you are looking at anything other than a homemade Lite Brite, but apparently some idiot insisted they were bombs and started a city wide panic which has ended in the arrest of two indie artists who worked on a marketing campaign for Adult Swim.

I think we need to really examine what the Bush administration's campaign of fear has done to the American psyche when a major U.S. city can be shut down by Lite Brites. When we begin arresting artists because some wack job can't tell a Mooninite from an IED we really need to consider that the terrorists truly are winning. Anyone remember that old saying about having nothing to fear but fear itself? Somewhere in the ether FDR and that "Indian" from the old littering commercial are sharing a good cry over the sad, sad state of our Union.

CNN's take on the haps.
MSNBC's pseudo hipster entry.
Own your own.
More photos.
The official site.





2 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

NO SHIT!

...and I was just about to blog about this, you fucker...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

HAHAHAHA it is all about the hive-mind my friend! Blog away, I see we both posted about Molly Ivins as well.

I would be terrified if I didn't have a hunch that our shared brain might somehow aid in my plans for world domination hahaha.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home