Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Open letter to a President. RE:State of the Union

umm... seriously? That is the best you could come up with George?

You want to tax me because I have health insurance and increase the size of the army?

Seriously?!?

I am not even going to talk about your oil addiction mention, see I remember that gem from last year and we all know how hard you worked on it in the past 12 months.

Oh, by the way you might want to watch for that Jim Webb guy - you know the one who delivered the Democratic response? No? You weren't watching? Well I am sure Karl can find you a tape and I suggest you watch it because Webb is pissed and it sounds like he is looking to take you to the Thunderdome. Oh, you are Rovey aren't really talking so much anymore? Fine, I'll post it here.



Come on 2008, come on Obama [or Edwards (or both of you)].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home