Thursday, January 18, 2007

THE ACTION 5 (and a thousand pardons)

I have been a negligent blogger lately and to my four readers I humbly apologize. I hate checking in with blogs that I read only to find that the asshat in charge has wandered away from the blogosphere in a lazy haze. So, I beg forgiveness and promise to work harder at postin weird videos, random nerdy pictures, comic book news and pissed off political rants. Also if I get really inspired I will post some photos of my trip home to DC to visit the fam.

Now without further adeu I give you...

THE ACTION 5




6 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

sometimes going against authority might be the only right thing to do

Dude! Frequently. Not just sometimes. It was good, though.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

Well true, in my opinion it is almost always the right thing to do but I am not sure the ABH would have been excited about that sentiment considering some of the things I have had to change for my column.

But yeah, fuck the man.

8:53 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

Yes. Good point. Your amount of subversion, even limited, is appreciated.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

As is your appreciation of said limited subversion.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Saw 'Children of men' which was great havn't seen 'Pans labyrinth' yet, which is meant to really good too ;)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Ryanetics said...

oh yeah, Pan's Labrynth is just amazing. I have seen it twice now and even wound up buying the soundtrack on the iTunes store because I love it so much and I never do that!

I heard an interview with the director (Del Toro) on the radio today and he just sounds so fucking cool. He has this amazing view of the world, reality and it's relation to myth, horror and fantasy. It's no surprise that he isn't American hahaha.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home