Tuesday, April 03, 2007

GRINDHOUSE

Ok seriously, Travis needs to stop beating me to the punch on the blog posts. I was about to post this Grindhouse promo when I noticed he had already posted it. Damn you Central Time Zone!!!

Anyway, in case you haven't already peeped this on his blog check it out here... oh and I am pretty sure this one isn't safe for work. Unless you work somewhere totally awesome like me - home!!



Seriously I couldn't be more excited about Grindhouse this weekend! Oh and did you notice Cabin Fever director Eli Roth in the lover's lane scene? I am a nerd.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

amazing. seriously. I'm thinking about seeing it Saturday night at the drive-in. I think that's an appropriate way to see it...

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol "...It's blood..."

f'in priceless.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home